In pairs, choose at least two of the following contexts in which you might carry out research using sociological methods
Relationships in the parent teachers’ association
- Decide which sociological method would be appropriate in each context and explain why you have chosen it.
- Would your own personal characteristics allow you to carry out the study yourself or would you need someone else to carry out the study for you?
- If so, what characteristics would that person need to have?
- What issues or problems might you face in carrying out the study?
- Would there be limits to what you could find out in the context you were studying?