Using the words listed below, complete the following list of criticisms made of positivism by interpretive sociologists:
- Sociology never can nor should try to be a__________.
- Sociologists can rarely produce the kinds of__________conditions for study such as those of the scientist’s laboratory.
- Research findings are not__________by other sociologists as the research situation can never be precisely__________.
- It is impossible to quantify human behaviour in the same way as__________phenomena.
- Human beings have__________and may react to the researcher in different ways.
- The__________that people attach to events and actions are internal and cannot be directly measured.
- Human action depends on individual__________.
- The design of__________to test imposes the views of the researcher on what is discovered.